Saturday, June 14, 2014

New How-To Mini-Tutorial Series



Hello!  I'm going to start a mini-tutorial how-to series.  A really simple, easy to follow tutorial.  I'll talk about the basics of your camera, ISO, aperture and light.  These tutorials will mainly be geared towards a DSLR camera, but the basic concepts can also be applied to a point & shoot, with some limitations.  So!  Feel free to leave a comment below or message me if there is something specific that you'd like to see covered.  There are so many very technical, number-involving, physics heavy explanations about lenses and cameras and shooting and light, etc, and I warn you, these posts will not cover that.  These tutorials will be simple and in laymens terms...how do I blur the background of a picture?  How do I shoot in full sun?  Stuff like that.  For more explanation and technical details I recommend these websites:

http://digital-photography-school.com

Alright! Send me any requests you have and I'll see you in the next post which will cover the basics: ISO, aperture, shutter speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment