Monday, June 23, 2014

Stephenson-Hall Family

 So, one of the things that I love best about being a photographer is being able to share in special moments like an engagement, a wedding, but especially family pictures.  I love it.  And I feel very happy to have been the photographer for my cousin's family shoots so far.  In one of my previous posts, you can see the maternity shoot I did with Theresa and also took some shots of their little family.  I've done several family shoots for them over the past few years and it's been so much fun to watch the boys getting bigger every time.  Below are some of my favorite shots of a few of the different sessions we had.  You'll notice that the seasons are different, so there are a variety of different looks and backgrounds:

First shoot with these guys, at Theresa's maternity session

After baby Tanner was born












These ones below were taken this past fall when the leaves were so beautiful:
 






These guys are so much fun!  Thanks for choosing me to capture these moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment