Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Luke, Jennifer, and family

My brother and sister-in-law wanted to get family pictures done before their wedding.  They hadn't gotten family pictures done since their oldest, Lucy, was a year old.  So I was happy to oblige!  I love photographing their sweet family.  This shoot was a tad bit more challenging since we were dealing with a very active toddler and two little ones.  It was definitely interesting!  Especially because we wanted to try to get a shot with my parents and all their grand babies.  It was hilarious.  I just clicked away and there were a few shots that ended up working out, although I really do love the pictures that turn out not so perfect.  It was great being in the beautiful park with all these kids, including my son.  Here are some of my favorites:















And here are some of the grandparent/grandchildren ones.  Even though they are not perfect by any stretch of the imagination, I love them:



No comments:

Post a Comment