Monday, July 28, 2014

Thomas and Dana's Seattle Wedding

Last year, (while 6 months pregnant!) I had the privilege of photographing the wedding of Dana and her hubby to be, Thomas.  One of my very wonderful friends referred me to them.  My friend and Dana are also very good friends, so I figured that it would be a fun time.  I met up with Dana to discuss details, and I liked her right away, she was indeed a very fun gal.  And it was the first time I was photographing a larger wedding.  Luckily, Dana and Thomas were extremely laid back and easy going and I felt very comfortable working with them.  Since their wedding was in March, we were all unsure what the weather would have in store for us.  Dana wanted to take some photos outside, so we were all crossing our fingers for the day to be free of rain.  Amazingly, the day of their wedding turned out to be a beautiful, sunny and warm day!  We were able to get some wonderful shots in front of the court house in downtown Seattle and had so much fun shooting at Pike Place Market.  Initially, when we met up to discuss the details, Dana voiced concern about being nervous in front of the camera.  But on their wedding day, both Dana and Thomas were amazing and it was so cool to see them blossom into these wedding day super models!  Their ceremony was super sweet and the reception was fun even for me and my second photographer.  We had a blast!  I'm so glad to have been a part of their wedding day, and I will always appreciate the fact that they trusted me.  Take a look at some of my favorite shots from the day:

















Seriously, how gorgeous is this couple?!  Thanks Dana and Thomas for letting me be a part of such a wonderful event!



















No comments:

Post a Comment